Sunday, February 15

Its good enough to eat...

so, I understand that some people don't like to eat just plain straight cookie dough. That's okay, I understand... but I would also what you to understand that some of us really really love eating cookie dough before the oven gets a bit out of it.

Well, for those of us who love the doughy chocolaty chip stuff, right out of the bowl - here is a recipe that won't make you feel guilty about the uncooked eggs (it'll only make you feel guilty about the calories....)

This recipe actually is made for dipping/drizzling chocolate over, but I also think it would taste delicious as a topping on top of vanilla icecream... do with it as you will :D


...CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH FILLING...

1/2 c. soft butter
3/4 c. brown sugar
2 1/2 c. flour
14 oz. sweeten milk
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 c. mini chocolate chips
1/2-1 tsp. salt (to taste)

mix it all together and either dip or drizzle melted chocolate over the top and let the chocolate set.


bon appetit!!!

2 comments:

Wendie said...

We tried this recipe last night. Yummy!! Thanks for posting, Sara.

Nielson Family said...

Oh yummy! I actually have a bag of cookie dough in my fridge that I've beem munching on for the last two days...so thanks for the new recipe! By the way I love all the fun things that your family does together.